Announcement

We are open for registration (Module 6) now! Seats are very limited (10 kids per session). Call me for any enquiries..;-)

27/4/12

Thank you!

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

2nd & 4th class (Module 1)


This session with "My Feelings" topic, kids learned about expressions like happy, angry, scared, sad, etc. And we apply with what they've learned thru "Face expression hand fan".
Nabila so happy with her "little fren"
This is what Nabila did....

This is my own idea for "My Body is My Buddy" topic. I separated into few parts like head, body, hands & legs and kids need to assemble the "Little Fren" using the tab button. Then they need to decorated and draw their little ren like eyes, nose, mouth, hair & clothes. Still need to improve on this crafts to make it looks better....:D

0 comments:

Post a Comment